понедельник, 23 марта 2020 г.

Draw Illustrations And Graphics For Board Game, Cards, Tarot











About:

I am a profesional Illustrator and comic artist, expert in Digital Inking & Coloring. I work for a lot of publishing house, the most important are Disney, Mattel and JungleKids.



Since for a board game you need a lot of illustration always contact me before order a Gig

so I can do a SPECIAL PRICE for the whole project.



I'll usually send you a full editable PSD in which you can change text, illustrations and all the  things in order to easily crate all the cards for your game.



I will draw everything you  need for your board game, gaming cards, tarot cards, etc.

I can do illustrations, graphics and logos and template.

I will do characters, background, symbols, objects and pictograms.

 

Always send me message before 

we can find a price together.



I have always a lot of work, so you must conctact me to know if I am free,

I do apologize in advance if I'll answer later, but it will be because of the time zone between our Countries or because I am too busy.



So please ask me the cost of your product before you order the Gigs,

and please wait for an answer from me,



I hope I can help you.



Best regards,

Giovanni

Reviews


:

gionny22 delivered great work in the style that I need for my project. He is also very patience and dedicated enough to offer great suggestions when I was creatively stumped.

:

We are so very pleased and satisfied with our experience. His communication is top-notch and he always responds quickly and thoroughly. The quality of his work is quite good and is comparable to anything that you would get professionally in a retail store. He was very understanding and accommodating

:

Order was exactly as I requested, artwork was beautiful, and seller was very responsive and made requested revisions quickly. Will definitely continue working with him!

:

I love the fact that he captured the design style and story I needed! Definitely would work with him again!

:

amazing job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий