среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Beautiful Illustrations With Animals











About:

Hi, welcome to my Gig!

I have 30 year experience in Illustration.

I´ll draw  any Illustration with animals for you and the best based on your ideas.

I draw in color or black and white for:

   -Children’s books

   -Comic books

   -Newspapers and magazines

Please send me a message before you place order.

You can see my works in Flickr album:

   https://www.flickr.com/photos/ohiartes/

 The most important: Please send me a message before you place order.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

Great imagination. Great understanding of my needs.

:

responsive. creative. and communicative.

:

I was so pleased with the book interior illustrations that Ohijose did for me, I also asked him to do a cover design which turned out to be very nice.

:

It has been a wonderful journey with Mr Ohijose. He did 30 illustrations for me. I must say all of them are stunning! With just a few instructions, he always came up with a scene that perfectly reflects my book's story line. I couldn't be happier with the end results. I will come back for more.

:

Excellent work and diligent partner in your project. You won't be disappointed!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий