четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Create Cute Children Book Illustrations











About:

Bring your idea to life, let me create super cute and friendly children's book illustrations for you.

The basic  gig is for a sketch of one character (one scene from your story). 



CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent as always!

Seller's Response:

I am currently writing a children's book and I wanted beautiful positive illustrations to meet the needs of my story. Tanya was absolutely great. She always delivers to a high standard. Thank you again Tanya for your great work. Most definitely recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for this opportunity. Happy to work with you again! looking forward to work with you again!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work with Tanya. She always manages to meet my needs and she is such a lovely person. Would definitely recommend

:

The best client for me. I am looking forward to work again!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий