понедельник, 6 января 2020 г.

Detailed Vector Illustrations For You











About:

Hello , Welcome to my Gig!

I draw cartoon style portraits any photos from you to suit any occasions like Birthday gifts, anniversary gift, festival gifts like Christmas, graffiti artworks etc. you can gift it for your lover it’s surely will be breathtaking ;) i guarantee it. 

Also i can draw your loving pet or any other animal into cartoon style. You can print it on a T-Shirt,  give it to your loved ones as a gift :).

All artworks are Digitally Handmade by using the Adobe illustrator. the final result of the illustration will be fascinating.

All artworks are,

  • High Quality Detailed

  • High Resolution JPG, JPEG, PNG formats
  • Source Files both illustrator [Ai] & photoshop [PSD] files


(Requirement ) Give me a photo with the best quality(not blurred). high quality photos for get the best result.



I can draw background scenes any objects, buildings etc.You can check the prices through the following packages. :)



For special requirement or any questions please contact me via inbox message. 



Thank you!


Reviews


:

I received exactly what I asked for. A very talented vector artist indeed. I wish I could give 6 Stars. I will definitely use again and recommend to others.

:

consistent high quality results

:

based upon vikun01 previous deliveries

:

He gets it done ,pleasure to work with

:

Great Collab




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий