четверг, 19 апреля 2018 г.

I will identify any font between 2h and 24h

I will identify any font between 2h and 24h












About:

Hello there!Welcome to my GIG!

My name is Rafael, and I'll assist you to identify your text font.

I'll just get it identified or your money back.

WHY ME?
-
I'm experienced font identifier. I identify dozen of fonts everyday to recreate logos here on fiverr (you can see this by my bestseller GIG).
-You will have it identified FOR SURE, or your money back.
-I will never deliver an order whichdo not corresponds your expectations;
-QUALITY and SATISFACTION is and will 100% guarantee.

If you have any doubts, please contact meINBOX.

Have a good fiverr!

Reviews


salamsejahtera:Extremely easy. Perfect match. All the other websites were wrong and couldn't help me, but xuntes got it right in under 2 hours. Absolutely worth the money!

xuntes:Thank you very much. I'm greatly appreciated :)

ngnorway:super service

xuntes:Thank you so much :D

maxsynergy:Found a great font but no idea what they were. This seller did the detective work for me and since the fonts were open source even delivered them to me. Now I have my own brand style for font types, very nicely done. Excellent communication and super fast turnaround. Highly Recommend. A*


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий