воскресенье, 1 апреля 2018 г.

I will make a simple abstract line drawing for you as in the example on my GIG.

I will make a simple abstract line drawing for you as in the example on my GIG.












About:

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO MESSAGE ME FIRST, describing your building or object or by sending me a photo of it and I will let you know how we will approach it. Don't place the order before discussing the details with me!

DETAILED BUILDING / HOUSE LINE DRAWING - OUTLINE TRACING

**Gig reserved only for architecture drawings such as house, buildings and urban planning drawings**

This is the perfect order to get an outline drawing, full on details in high resolution. 

This gig offers: 

  • retrace your bad quality image to a high quality vector
  • vector drawings 
  • detailed hand made sketches

Use this graphic on: 

  • coloring book pages
  • brochures 
  • presentations
  • logos
  • invitations
  • medical illustrations
  • "how-to"-s
  • sports illustrations

Check my profile for more amazing services regarding real estate architecture, interior design, renderings and graphic designs. 

Thank you! 

Franc

Reviews


jessicanicol:fldesigns did a great job doing a line drawing of my shop front and I am very happy with the results

cmanningb:Great work

fldesigns:Thank you so much!

cmanningb:Great job

fldesigns:Thank you! I really appreciate it!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий