понедельник, 23 апреля 2018 г.

I will do illustration for your children books

I will do illustration for your children books












About:

  • I paint my illustrations digitally but I like them to have a strong traditional as well modern feeling suitable for children books.

    I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.
  • In 5$ Gigs i offers 2 characters and a background , fullcolor.
  • in 10$ Gigs i offers 4 characters and a beautiful background with full color 300 dpi .
  • for 15$ Gigs i offers upto 5 to 6characters and a stunning backgrounds with full color andsource files....
  • 10$ and 15$ Gigs offers commercial use ...!


if any doubts please feel free to contact me ... order now...!

Reviews


tvest0316:im soooo glad i found Rachel!! She is SO easy to work with!! I love that I don't have to feel bad about asking for revisions. And her willingness to do as many as it takes to make me happy is priceless. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

rachel543:Outstanding Experience!

harryfeeney:She didn't read the brief properly because if she had she would have seen I wanted at least 12 seperate images which i was hoping to get and PAY for of course. BUT she made it clear it was one image and she focused on that page which I told her to remove as her placement of the characters was poor and her spelling was not good.

tvest0316:time after time Rachel proves herself to be, not only talented, but professional as well!! Would highly recommend!!

rachel543:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий