суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will bring your design to a complete professional high detail co lour stage

I will bring your design to a complete professional high detail co lour stage












About:

I will design a digital character or creature concept art for commercial use. You may use it in a video game, animation, youtube video or anywhere else of your choosing. I can designto a brief or free reign design off your ideas/reference. I have a neat/stylized style refined from years of drawing.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING A GIG. I MAY NOT HAVE THE TIME TO GET TO YOUR REQUEST IF YOU DON'T SPEAK TO ME FIRST.

I have recently completed a concept art/illustration degree in a well respected and established school.

Here are some examples of my industry experience:

* Developing digital card art for tabletop games.
* Designing the main characters for video games.
* Drawing concept art for creatures and monsters in role playing games.
* Creating traditional and digital art for video props.


The standard gig will get you a rough sketch concept for a character. (no colour)
The tiers above this will result in more refined and completed designs.

I use a high-end digital graphics tablet, the Adobe Master suite, and a high quality A4 scanner (for traditional sketches).

Thanks!

Reviews


ricethin:Excellent as always!

meserengine:Excellent to work with. Communicates well, timely high-quality delivery. Will definitely recommend and/or be back again.

thebourne:Fun brief and provided plenty of insight into the character!

charlesbostwick:Awesome to work with! Excellent to work with and delivered the product faster than expected! Can't wait to do future work!

thebourne:Fun brief, and great guy to work with :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий