понедельник, 23 апреля 2018 г.

I will provide you with unique design for socks

I will provide you with unique design for socks












About:

***PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME***

Do you have socks brand or you want to make one? If you need unique and custom made designs for socks, you are in the right place.
Tell me more about your brand and your ideas. What color and style do you want I am here to design for you!!

I will provide you with
-pattern
-illustrationof socks
-color palette

Extras:

- Ai source file
- any type file you need, for the production of socks

My designs can be colorful, black and white or monochrome. Just tell me what you need.
Feel free to contact me with your questions.

Mina Sparklina


Reviews


jpcrider82:I've worked with Mina in the past and she always does a great job.

minasparklina:Always pleasure to work with Patrick

ozansahiner:Excellent work as always.

minasparklina:It is always pleasure working with you

ozansahiner:Amazing work. She is by far my favorite seller on Fiverr.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий