воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will make a cute cartoon or story book illustration

I will make a cute cartoon or story book illustration












About:

Hi

I will illustrate cute amp; sweet looking characters/ illustrations for you which you can use in:

  • Greeting cards
  • Print advertisements
  • Children's story books**
  • Gift items*
  • Whatever comes to your mind


* If you are looking for a customized gifting illustration with characters, mail me the photograph of the person/couple/friends you want to gift this illustration to and I will make my characters a bit similar to the people in photograph.


In $5, I will create a basic line art (black amp; white lines) of a single character without background.

I also do 2 free minor revisions wherein I edit minor details. Revisions are based on the initial instructions.

Prices depend on the complexity of work.

BEFORE YOU ORDER, PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENT ONCE.

Reviews


brambik:keep coming back, would recommend

shailyart:Thank you so much and have a great day :)

brambik:Love! The work is always exactly what I wanted and I keep coming back! Highly Recommend!

shailyart:Thank you so much. Cheers :)

brambik:perfect, thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий