пятница, 27 апреля 2018 г.

I will making a garment pattern and grading all details

I will making a garment pattern and grading all details












About:

Hi,
CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID CANCELLATION :

I am a CAD pattern maker in textile and garments industries. I am working as a cad pattern maker for the past 11 years.

we can make first sampleand production also as percustomer requirements in nominal prices

I have a lot of pattern making, grading experience in garments field. I can make pattern very quick and efficiently by using CAD software.And also converting all kind of soft copy pattern formats like DXF, PDFPDS ( OPTITEX), TUD ( TUKA TECH), PLT and DWG. by using CAD software.

MY SKILLS

Pattern Making
Pattern Grading
3D fit
Pattern Plotting
Marker Making for consumption

thanks and regards
Dev

Reviews


mackoybgt:Overall it was a good transaction. He listened to what you ask and what you request. He replied your questions promptly and delivered on time. He also gave some insights and gave us the raw file.

d9910364574:Thanks for Aprisheate my work \r\nthanks

americasntm:Amazing to work with! Fast and knowledgeable! Will be working with again!

d9910364574:Great experience

bbailey611:Great work, I am very pleased with my order, will be ordering again. quick delivery.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий