воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will make awesome hand drawn logo and doodles

I will make awesome hand drawn logo and doodles












About:

Hi, I'm kevinrfarias and this is my exclusive gig for fiverr.com.

I am a creative illustrator who will make it possible for your ideas to look fresh and impressive.

I will create logo and doodles drawn by hand and then digitized for whatever you need, facebook, twitter, youtube, flashy image for your project or whatever you need it :)

It will be a pleasure to be part of your projects !!

hola soy kevinrfarias y este mi gig exclusivo para fiverr.com.

Soy un ilustrador creativo que va hacer posible que tus ideas se vean de manera fresca e impresionante.

Voy a crear logos y doodles dibujados a mano y luego digitalizados para lo que sea que necesites, facebook, twitter, youtube, de imagen llamativa para tu proyecto o para lo que sea que lo necesites :)

Sera un placer formar parte de tus proyectos!!

Reviews


revelino80:Excellent work

kevinrfarias:a pleasure to work with you

revelino80:Great work!

kevinrfarias:\r\ngrateful to work with you

marikeboonstra:Kevin was great!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий