среда, 14 марта 2018 г.

I will do an awesome portrait illustration for you

I will do an awesome portrait illustration for you












About:

Hello awesome people!

If you want an extraordinary illustration of you, your best friend, your mum, or even your dog, you are on the right place!

You only need to provide me with a source picture, as well with your exact requests and the rest you leave to me :)

You are probably wondering why you should choose me?
I am a graduated graphic designer. In my experience, I have made many illustrations. During my studies I found out that I really enjoy drawing people, likewise I to pay attention to the
details.


Good news! In the end, if you want changes to your drawing, I will happily make them for you.
Looking forward to draw something awesome for YOU!


Reviews


monika1271:Incredibly talented! I wanted a special portrait of an old photo of my son when he was young and I got exactly what I needed. The communication was perfect and I am really happy with the final portrait! It it was a great gift and I am highly recommended her.

pattydrive:The seller was amazing to work with. The work looked good and was well received!

merivrachovska:Clear wishes and great final result, it was pleasure to work with you, thanks!

emyborisova:The portrait that I received is just perfect! It is detailed, artistic and very professional! I needed it as a gift for a special person to me and this was just the most original idea ever! \nThank you Meri! I'll be back for more very soon!

merivrachovska:Тhank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий