четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will redraw any image into a line drawing

I will redraw any image into a line drawing












About:

I can redraw and photograph, graphic or image into a black and white line drawing ready for you to use in any application you see fit.

• The black and white line drawing is supplied as a hi-res 300 dpi jpg 200mm x 200mm (max) in size 

• Fully editable VECTOR PDF/EPS/AI with additional packages

• Added colour available 
additional packages

Available within 24 hours from receipt of image (if purchased with additional packages)



Reviews


msjworld1:Great job some of the best work I've seen and fast! Thank you.

artworkking:Absolutely my pleasure!

xpunisher:Solid work. Great communication.

artworkking:My pleasure - thank you!

taylormoss15:Excellent work. Followed directions really well. Will use again when I have more work like this.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий