четверг, 15 марта 2018 г.

I will drawing a realistic or fiction illustration

I will drawing a realistic or fiction illustration












About:

A professional artist with experience offers you high resolution perfect art drawing/illustration for book


In this gig  you can order anything you want. You will get outstanding quality and professionalism.


Realistic or fiction or abstract art drawing/illustration.

Traditional drawing/illustration: pen/charcoal/ink/watercolor or digital work: Adobe Photoshop or Adobe illustrator. Ready to use for printing.


You will get illustrations full of life joy, beautiful colors, excellent professional quality, which will not leave anyone indifferent.

If you want illustrations that glorify life and life joy, you are in the right place. Welcome to order.


Topics that are not represented on this gig:

  • Any form of violence and coercion, association with the loss of life
  • War topics
  • Pornography
  • Political topics

Add Extra:
  • Additional Figures for an extra $5
  • Source File for an extra $10
  • More complex/super detailed  illustration For an extra $15
  • Highly complex/Highly detailed illustration for work an extra $50
  • Double page illustration A3 format For an extra $15
  • Additional Revision for an extra $5, additional 1 day
No free samples. Thank you for your understanding



Reviews


stephanie20000:Biljana is a true artist. She made sure our requirements were met and didn't disappoint. Communication with her was great. Hope to do future projects with her!

artlogodesig182:Thank you for such an extremely interesting art project. I'll be glad to cooperate again.

jeanetteknittel:Amazing first time experience with Biljana and fiverr!!!! One of the primary reasons I chose to work with her was that she actually read my description of the project, looked at the samples I provided and then asked some specific questions to what I was looking for. I will definitely want to work with her again!

artlogodesig182:A truly wonderful experience and a very interesting fashion art work. It was a pleasure to communicate and work with you. I was so happy when I got a fashion design job, because I love fashion so much. I will be very pleased to cooperate in the future and that I can work again in the field of fashio

nickhinton:Great work, love the designs. Response time was very quick. thank you, ill be back


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий