суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will illustrate your childrens book

I will illustrate your childrens book












About:

I will illustrate your book for $5 per page/illustration. I can also illustrate the cover as well. Send me the details and I can get started right away!

All work is 100% original.

Full color, high resolution, multiple characters, and backgrounds all included for $5!

INCLUDED EVERY TIME!!! - YOU OWN THE RIGHTS TO ALL FINISHED WORK - THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR COMMERCIAL USE!

All for the price of $5.

Questions? Please contact me and I will get you an answer!

Reviews


wetmango:He did a good job

tameremil:The seller is great, however, the style of the delivered illustrations is not suitable for 5-7 year old children's book

missourimobile:Outstanding Experience!

bethechange2016:Excellent in all respects: excellent communication, excellent story interpretation, excellent speed, excellent responses to requests for revisions, excellent illustrations.

missourimobile:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий