четверг, 15 марта 2018 г.

I will draw anything in retro vintage style

I will draw anything in retro vintage style












About:

*** Above are the 3 packages for quick orders. If you have custom requests, please feel free to send me a message:

  • Custom prices for special requests are available.
  • Lower prices for requests with less requirements are available.

*** Please contact me for a FREE sample in black and white.

ALIOSA CAN DRAW EVERYTHING IN RETRO - VINTAGE STYLE !!!

Your satisfaction is my 1st priority. I guarantee:

  • Very quick responses.
  • Open and friendly discussions.
  • A FREE sample before ordering.
  • On time delivery.
  • Very beautiful illustrations.

*** Please note that I reserve all rights of my art works. 

*** With commercial use, you will have a non-exclusive right to make copies of the art work you order and sell them, but I still retain the ownership and other rights including, but not limited to, the rights to create derivative works.

*** Should you wish to have exclusive rights, we can discuss about transferring all rights to you. 

Thank you.

Reviews


justincassidy:Aliosa was perfect to work with! This was my first time using Fiverr and will not be my last because I plan to order many more illustrations from her!

aliosa:Sure! We will develop a great long term work relationship!

alainbruttin:It's already my fourth time ordering from Aliosa and again an excellent experience. Fast delivery and superb quality without unnecessary messages forth and back. She really knows what she does!

aliosa:I'm so happy that we developed a good long term work relationship!

nestbronzeworks:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий