четверг, 29 марта 2018 г.

I will draw a marvelous ink illustration for you

I will draw a marvelous ink illustration for you












About:

If you need black and white illustration for your book, magazine, post card made by hand, my gig is for you!

I will create a marvelous and professional Hand Draw illustration, using ink technique. I can draw any image do you want or any ideas do you want to capture. 

The customer is always right that´s why I´m open to listening to all your suggestions, so that you´re be happy with your purchase.

You can use my artwork for:

  • Gift
  • Home Decor
  • T-shirts
  • Tattoos
  • Posters
  • etc.

I deliver a JPG / PNG or PDF file in A4/A3 size (300 DPI)

You are free to select your favorite package according with your needs or Please send me message before if you want custom order, so we can discuss about it


If you order for me you will have the commercial use for the cheapest price ever.

I will be glad creating illustrations for you. Thanks for reading this, have a good day :) 

Reviews


krystinagreene:Awesome work! Will work with again, and recommend!

koefdg:Outstanding Experience!

krystinagreene:Excellent, High-quality!

koefdg:Thank you Krys!!

nnaybout:Thanks for the great work !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий