среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will draw a you as a cute character from your picture

I will draw a you as a cute character from your picture












About:

I can draw you as a cute character from from picture.

$5 for 1 person

What do you need to do next if you order my gig:

Give me a good quality photo
I will draw it manually and coloring digitally
I will send you PNG and JPEG 300dpi file
If you have any questions, feel free to ask before you order.


thank you very much :3


xalihamdanix

Reviews


ronuzan:Great seller, work fast.\nWould recommend

xalihamdanix:Thank you very much :)

astralagenda:always blows my mind with his craft \u003c3

xalihamdanix:thanks you very much ;)

naomilizzet:Ive bought other gigs with this seller never disappoints! Love his work! Super fast super cute can’t ask for much else :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий