среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will design a beautiful dress, pencil sketch

I will design a beautiful dress, pencil sketch












About:

I'm an aspiring fashion designer, I have passion for fashion designing and I'm more than happy to design or sketch the best dress for you. 

I'll design a unique, stylish, original dress specially for you.

Or if you need an illustration of a dress or an idea of a design that you need sketched, I'd be more than happy to do it for you.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


racho27:Such a talented, professional and easy-to-work-with Seller -- such a pleasant person to work with. Highly recommended! The seller went the extra mile for me. So appreciative of this!

aabira:thank you very much, it was very nice working with such a nice person! :)

donbevvy1876:Nice job thanks

aabira:Thank you! :)

lavinianowotny:wonderful to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий