суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will draw connect the dots picture for children

I will draw connect the dots picture for children












About:

NOTE:
Before order please send me a message and tell me what do you want me to draw. So, you won't waste your time.


I will create a simple "connect the dots" drawing for your children.
For one drawing, 
  • I will draw one character ( it can be a human/ animal/ object/food)
  • There are two styles, You can name the style you want for your image.
  • A4 size image in jpeg/png/ pdf 
  • 300ppi image

If you want, I'll deliver files to you in whatever format/resolution/size you want at no additional charge. Please let me know.


Reviews


mindieldredge:Perfectly done! Thank you!

sanpls:Great buyer, Thank you so much

mindieldredge:Very professional and excellent work!

sanpls:Thank you so much. Great buyer. It's so nice to work with you.

kbrighton:Wonderful! Thank you so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий