суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will design best graphics, cartoons as per your requirement

I will design best graphics, cartoons as per your requirement












About:

Hello Buyer,

Hope you are doing well.

I am skilled and creative graphic designer with 5+ years of experience.

I have designed T-shirts, mascots, Logos, Banners etc as per client requirement.

My expertises ranges from Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Lightroom, Indesign & so on.

I have a keen eye for creativity & that makes me a versatile designer.

Please share your requirement with me so that I can give you best work with 2 samples and 2 revisions on each design.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Reviews


taiyam:This is the second gig and we are again very satisfied. She's easy to work with and open to revisions and direction. She gave us exactly what we were looking for but once we saw it, we decided it looked better in our heads than in reality! She worked with us to completely change the design and was very accommodating.

studio_45:Always pleasure to work with her. Amazing buyer.\r\nShe is very kind and supportive.\r\nWould like to definitely work for her again and again.\r\nHappy to have a client like her. :)

taiyam:I emailed three designers about my needs and she was the most professional and thorough in her initial response so I went with her. She asked many questions to make sure she understood what I was asking for and was responsive to revision requests and some creative direction. She delivered ahead of time and was generous in providing all the files.

studio_45:One of the great buyer.\r\nShe is very cooperative and ready to listen to all the ideas.\r\nVery clear with the requirements and share all things as she has for the work.\r\nDefinitely, recommend her as the best buyer.\r\nWould like to work with her again and again.

bosaonline:My favorite!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий