среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will be very happy to help you anyway possible :)

I will be very happy to help you anyway possible :)












About:

Hello :)
Welcome to my gig :)

I love kids and so do I love to make children's illustration.
I will be happy to make any simple cute and fun children's illustration for your relevant needs.

Let me know how I can work together.
Just contact me before you place the order.

I will make any fun n cute artwork for children in just $15.

This included 2-3 characters, if you want more characters to to added then check out the gig extra.

Check gig extras for more clarification, or can contact me directly.

I will be happy to help. :)

If you need design files, it will cost you extra $20.



Let me know if you have any query or project in mind.
Please feel free to contact me. :)

Reviews


lulya2015:two thumbs up!

small_jyoti:Thanks a lot

lulya2015:Excellent illustration!

small_jyoti:Thanks a lot

lulya2015:Easy to work with and provides professional illustration


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий