четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will make you an artistic sketch

I will make you an artistic sketch












About:

Hello there,

I am graphic designer and artist, I stared drawing from more than 21 years ago,
and here to share my art and experience to make you unique pieces of art.

There are 3 package to get what you exactly need:

The first package - Basic sketch
If you need simple illustration just outline in black and white, with no background
it could be convert to vector art "Just ask about that when you order"

The second package - Detailed sketch
If you need an illustration with some details, in black and white and no background

The third package -
Realistic sketch
realistic and complex illustration with Color/Black & white and Simple background.

Please contact me and tell me what you need to illustrate before ordering to discuss what option works best for you. Every piece of artwork needs different amount of time and effort to be done.

Because of I respect our diversity in opinions as I respect my artwork so my services come with a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE, and to remove all risk for you too.

Thank you for been here.


Reviews


girlulu:So easy to work with. Understood and made perfect edits. Will work with Aiaa again!

aiaawanas:It was my pleasure to work with you, Clear instructions and informative feedback. \r\nThank you for the tip ^_^

annelinegomes:love working with this artist! Will be using her again for future projects.

aiaawanas:great experience again and again and again, great client to work with.

annelinegomes:Great work again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий