четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will turn your photo into wpap pop art

I will turn your photo into wpap pop art












About:

To DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER

Please take your time to read the description below before you place your order:

  • $5 for a single figure WPAP Pop Art, delivered in 10 x 15 cm - jpeg - 150 DPI
  • $10 for a single figure WPAP Pop Art, delivered in 15 x 20 cm - jpeg - 150 DPI
  • $20 for a single figure WPAP Pop Art, delivered in 30 x 40 cm - jpeg - 300 DPI
  • $45 for a single figure WPAP Pop Art, delivered in editable .ai (Adobe Illustrator) file
  • Kindly check my EXTRA GIG for extra service such as commercial use and extra fast delivery

      Once you have decided which package you want to order, please follow this       instruction below:

  1. Please send me a high resolution and good quality of your photo
  2. Only draw exactly like the photo and can't make different pose or expression
  3. Only draw from head to shoulder (an extra gig for full body)


Partnership are very welcome.
So, if you have any question or business inquiries, feel free to message me :)


#NOTE
: I own the copyright of my work for promotions, or any other use, unless you request to buy it from me.


HAPPY SHOPPING!

Best regards,
Gilang Bogy

Reviews


sashabur:great, thanks

sashabur:Awesome! Sooo cute! Thanks

gilangbogy:Not only giving me an order but also new experience. Thanks a lot!

sashabur:great, thanks!

sashabur:Great, thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий