четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will draw like marvel comics super hero

I will draw like marvel comics super hero












About:

Hi My Friends :D


Do you have a wish of designing your own superhero or super villain? Have an idea of how you want your own superhero/ super villain to be? I will design your dream and you will receive the complete right of the illustration. I also design your favorite superhero/ super villain in customized postures, actions and art styles.

Please explain as much as you can about your requirement, your own made rough sketches (just for your idea), i will go through it and give you exactly what you want

Trust once, you will never regret my service.

Share this gig to your social media network 



Reviews


rebeccahowar978:sheis wonderful!!! thank you!!!

samarart:You're welcome :)

joshpuckridge:Really great and easy

samarart:Thank you

marselljames:Fantastic !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий