четверг, 15 марта 2018 г.

I will create technical sheet, or tech pack of a garment or apparel

I will create technical sheet, or tech pack of a garment or apparel












About:

For $10 I will create a technical detailing or tech. pack for your garment/apparel.

Pls. provide Image file of the garment/s, or apparel pls. make sure its clear it can be in jpeg/image, ai, pdf, Photoshop, png etc. as long as its supported by Adobe illustrator.

When submitting sketches or details about your garment. Be as specific as possible also make sure all assets are included (logos, graphic images, etc.)

Pls. be specific of what you want, better if you can provide an image or simple sketch.

Note: PLS. MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU ORDER

Reviews


alizafarmusic:Not happy .

jungallano:After i give big discount and give extra offer for free he still rate me negatively, after i send hime all the files, but when he cant get the additional styles he is asking for free he gave me this rating and also there is a big language barrier. Not happy at all

alizafarmusic:Great Work

jungallano:Great buyer, thank you :)

connormay:Great! thanks alot


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий