четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will draw a simple hand drawn watercolor illustration

I will draw a simple hand drawn watercolor illustration












About:

*If you not sure what do you want to order, how much will your illustration cost or have some other questions, feel free to contact me, I am ready to help.

Hello! In this gig I will create an illustration manually using watercolor paints in my own pop style.
The illustration style will be the same as in given examples.


Please, be attentive!
I DON'T DRAW REALISTIC/DETAILED ILLUSTRATIONS OF PEOPLE/ANIMAL HERE.
For this type of illustration I have another gigs:
- animal gig (fiverr.com/applevert/draw-any-animal-in-my-own-style)
- portrait gig (fiverr.com/applevert/draw-a-portrait-for-you)

IMPORTANT.
Please credit me if my artworks are included in published materials. 
I also have the rights for showing illustrations in my portfolio.
Copyright is mine by default unless you buy it.


Thank you for ordering!




Reviews


smaerklin:It's just great. I love the drawing wonderful work and again you saved as a customer requested delivery date wow just thank you

applevert:You're welcome and thank you too!

kristinbpb:Best artist on the planet! love her!

applevert:Thank you Kristin!

cassiehawthorne:Great, delivered what i needed


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий