четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

I will draw anything up to 128x128 pixels.

I will draw anything up to 128x128 pixels.












About:

Hello! I will draw any type of pixel art of your choice! 

I can do:
  • Backgrounds
  • Logos
  • Texts
  • Short-animation
  • Sprite sheets
  • Potrait

Or whatever you want!

Just make sure to contact me before order and tell me all the details you require, all the examples, or palletes that i will use. To make better the quality of the order!

You can use any of my sprites for commercial use! And i make them in Aseprite, so if you want source file will be from that app.

Thank you!


Reviews


cyberpunkcity:Perfect job!!!

vcmxss:Kind and patient!

ohdihambo:vcmxss delivered exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend!

vcmxss:Very good buyer always patient and kind! Glad to work with him

ohdihambo:He did a great job, delivered what I wanted In a fast and precise manner. I highly recommend!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий