среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will turn 3 of your high quality self portraits into a full-color HD sketch t-shirt design

I will turn 3 of your high quality self portraits into a full-color HD sketch t-shirt design












About:

Are you looking for HIGH QUALITY self-portrait transformed into an awesome HD sketch design for t-shirts? If yes, then let me take the time out to give you a warm welcome! You've landed on the right gig! :)  

My name is Alex and I'm a professional Graphic Designer with over 13 years of experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and over 6 years experience as a t-shirt designer/vendor.  

Here is what you can expect from ordering this gig:  

  • Basic - I will turn 1 HIGH QUALITY self portrait into a full-color HD sketch t-shirt design 
  • Standard - I will turn 2 of your HIGH QUALITY self portraits into full-color HD sketch t-shirt designs 
  • Premium - I will turn 3 of your HIGH QUALITY self portraits into full-color HD sketch t-shirt designs  

Output resolution - 300 dpi
Format - .PNG (for transparency)

Here's what I'll need from you once you place your order:  

High quality self portrait image file (at least 1000 x 1000 px) in .JPG or .PNG format

See Gig Extras for t-Shirt Printing Services

100% money back guarantee

ORDER NOW

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I'll reply you as soon as I am able to! :)

Reviews


kris_siv:Amazing job! Totally satisfied with the end result. Great communication with terrabletwotees.

terrabletwotees:Buyer was very passionate about this project so I was happy to deliver something special! Excellent communication!

toriirocchio:Perfect communication, made buyin simple and easy! And the product is perfect!

terrabletwotees:Buyer knew what she wanted and was clear and concise with her communication!

cxm8815:The seller was quick and easy to work with. Gave me exactly what I wanted and they quality of work is fantastic! Will definitely be using these services again! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий