воскресенье, 4 марта 2018 г.

I will make a cloths pattern

I will make a cloths pattern












About:

Hi ,
     
I am a CAD pattern maker in textile and garments industries . I am working as a cad pattern maker  for the past 11 years.
 I have a lot of pattern making, grading experience in garments field. I can make pattern very quick and efficiently by using CAD software. 

And also converting all kind of soft copy pattern format like DXF,PDF ,AI( ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR ) , CDR ( COREL DRAW ) , MDL ( LECTRA ) , TMP ( GERBER ) ,
 PDS ( OPTITEX ) , TUD ( TUKA TECH ) , PLT and  DWG  . by using CAD software.

I Know very well in Tech Pack making for all kind of samples. My tech pack contains full details about sample like such as given below,

1. Sample flat sketch
2. sample stitching detail
3. sample how to measure
4. sample Base measurement chart  
5. sample Graded measurement chart
6. sample fabric details
7. sample trims & accessories detail
 



MY SKILLS

Pattern Making
Pattern Grading
Pattern Digitizing
Pattern Plotting
Pattern Converting
Marker Making for consumption
Tech pack making

thanks and regards
G Jegan

Reviews


dkalinosky:Fantastic, as usual!

gjeganu:Great always !

alejandrojomar:Working with Jegan was very easy and a pleasurable experience overall. I will definitely be using Jegan again! Always check over measurements and verifies information, and is always fast at getting back to you! Definitely recommend!

gjeganu:Excellent client !

dkalinosky:gjeganu is fantastic, the quality of work that I received is second to none. I could not be happier with him. I will 100% be going back for more.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий