среда, 14 марта 2018 г.

I will draw instruction manual steps for your product manual

I will draw instruction manual steps for your product manual












About:

Hello Prospect Buyer!! :)

This gig allows me draw instructional steps or graphical user manual/guide for your product or package. I pay attention to details and ensure quality service is delivered.

So if you are looking for:

-good communication
-personal attitude
-professional result
-and understanding of your needs

...then YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE, I also have a lot of marketing experience which helps me design instruction manuals that not only look good, but also make SALES!.

If you require a complete User Manual booklet design, one that includes pages, and your step by step images, text instructions as well as tables and what have you, I can give you that design as well. (Please purchase GIG Extras) that perfectly suite this package :)

Any questions? Please feel free to send me an inbox here http://www.fiverr.com/conversations/dhariik

Best,
Dhariik

Reviews


onsolution:The picture will be very useful for our marketing

dhariik:Outstanding experience

szmigz:Good experience in general. Needs to improve on the attention to details and required corrections. I am happy with the end result, even if we had to go with multiple revisions.

dhariik:Thanks for your time, Mike.

slytheron:He always delivers what he promises and is willing to work with buyers to correct any issues.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий