среда, 14 марта 2018 г.

I will draw amazing illustration with unique style

I will draw amazing illustration with unique style












About:

Hi ^^, I am Wildan

for you who looking for Unique Illustration ... Here I can make your illustration to be unique style of vector illustration there are cartoon, B&W, line art, pop art, any style just ask me

If you need anything to convert into vector or illustration and you have a clear briefing for a project, We can create a new vector illustration exclusive for your business. We love to work with new customers anywhere in the world.

Use of file: You can use vector or illustration for Logo, Banners, Website, Social Media Networks or any printing.

You will get following files.

1- .ai file which is source vector file
2- .eps file which is also vector file 
3- .pdf file which is also vector file 
4- .png file which is Transparent background at 300 DPI. (No Background)
5- .jpg file which is with white background at 300 DPI.
6-  Mock-up if required.

Note:
Please discuss before ordering !

Reviews


callumsmith:Great to work with

blackwiku:Thank you :)

callumsmith:Really easy to deal with, responsive and will do anything you ask!

blackwiku:Thank you :)

paulinegratton:Second order: great work again! Easy to communicate with, fast delivery, listening to your needs and expectations. I'll order soon another graphic illustration!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий