пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will be happy to serve you 

I will be happy to serve you 












About:

I WILL DESIGN A PATTERN FOR DIGITAL PRINTING.

I am an Experienced Graphics Designer.
I work on "Pattern Design", "Abstract Design" and "Color Correction" jobs. These designs are then digitally printed on fabric, leather etc. 

I will give you designs depending on your brief, theme and color specifications. 
This gig includes...

Illustrations
Tracing
Color Corrections
Multiple Modifications
Multiple Revisions
Vector source files
Multiple Formats
Single colored version

and what ever you want get done.

**I will serve you with 100% satisfaction and on time delivery**

Thanks & Cheers,
Introvert.


(Kindly message me before placing your order. Thanks)

Reviews


poppy66:Good Experience!

introvert_8908:Great Experience

rickdeet:To gain high resolution, printable designs I can use.

introvert_8908:Awesome buyer Great Experience...

rickdeet:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий