пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will create children book illustration

I will create children book illustration












About:

i will create children book illustration or picture book for you. You just send me your story and i will draw it for you. i will use Adobe photoshop, Adobe illustrator, watercolor, pencial for any illustrate.

Why me:
- I will provide unlimited revisions until you satisfy.
- I will give you all work in high vector file.
- 300 dpi resolution for the best printing results.
- I will send you AI, PSD, JPEG, PNG, or what you want.
- Fast delivery


Reviews


cristinp261:Conn was amazing she want above and beyond to help me bring my children's book to life. Quality of work was excellent and communication was great.

nhoccon:Thank you so much !!!! working with Cristinp is my honor. She very friendly and easy to working.

mitteez:yes she did...she was lovely

nhoccon:Thank you very very very muchhhhhh, i'm very hapy to working with you, hope to work with you in the future. \u003c3 \u003c3

cristinp261:Great illustrations! Love how she made the story come to life. Quick and quality work. Good communication and revisions. Highly recommend!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий