пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will draw anything awesome character illustration

I will draw anything awesome character illustration












About:

Hello ^_^
I'm passion to arts and in illustration of any genre (no NSWF) !
i can guarantee for you to get the great communication also showing each progress of work.

So, if you have an character of your own, like example :
-you have an original fantasy/sci-fi character of your own?
-you have an character fanart of your own, from game, cartoon, etc
-you have your character imagination?
-or looking for character design for some project you have ?

BUT, can't make it realize and need some help ?

I ABSOLUTELY CAN HELP IT AND DO IT!
I can turn your character into realize ( 2D only :) )
i can do :
Man,Girls, mecha, monster, etc, in fantasy or sci-fi themes.

#I can give to you :
-JPG file in Hi-ress
-PNG file in Hi-ress
-PSD file 
-in min 300dpi, A4.

#what i need from you :
-your description of the character, as detail as you can
-visual reference, if you have

*if you confused about what you wanna make, you can discuss with me first via message, i'd love to talk about it.

Okay, hope i explain it well.
if you have an question or inquiries, please feel free to message me

Thankyou very much ^_^





Reviews


mzladee78:Always exactly what I ask for, quick and easy communication. Always a pleasure.

dkeybudy:thankyou for the repeat order ^^, is an honor to me.

mzladee78:I am again thrilled with the level of service received. Another perfect drawing of what I was thinking. Thank you!

dkeybudy:Thanks again for your repeat order!\r\nprofessional client :D

piita27:amazing work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий