суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will draw you illustration page in full color

I will draw you illustration page in full color












About:

Are you looking for an illustration for your next story? Look no further. I will draw a whimsical and beautiful illustration for your story. Whether it be for child's book or a graphic novel, and for the Basic gig ($5) you'll have black and white full illustration and just rough sketch,. and the extra gig specification is for 1 Illustration, not for 1 book, if you want to make one book illustrations, i can give Bulk price, just message me if you want to make one book illustration.

My GIG EXTRA:

black n white with more details and clean lines (not rough sketch) (+$15)

coloring the illustration (+ $40) (+1 Day)

gladly accept tip (+ $5)

Deliver Master File . Psd File (+$5)

I'll deliver this order extra fast, in only 3 days (+ $20)









Reviews


huntleyosulliva:Awesome vision great job

nizar86:Thank you so much and its really nice to work with you :)

arrenmar:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

sdunnivant:Nizar86 is as talented as they come. I have worked with many professional illustrators in my career as an author and educator, and he is quite honestly THE best. Do not hesitate to secure his services... Dr. Dunnnivant

nizar86:Thank you so much Sir, for the compliment and review, that is really motivates me allot and its really a pleasure to work with you. :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий