суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will draw pixel art for you

I will draw pixel art for you












About:

I can draw your most wild dreams and fantasies in pixel art! Or, you know, your requests:

- characters,
- objects,
- tiles (grass, bricks, etc.),
- background elements (buildings, clouds, etc.),
- simple backgrounds.

All you need to do is to provide me with detailed description of what you want and/or a drawing of what you envisioned (some pics from google search will work too).

If you are not sure with what resolution you need or what package you should choose, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


darkness011:good to work with

suntrain:Excellent buyer!

thegamehunter:Outstanding Experience!

danielpuentee:Delivered exactly what I wanted!

suntrain:Great buyer!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий