суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will give my best service for you.....

I will give my best service for you.....












About:


this is the Flat Avatar design that i developed and based on a real photo.
I make digital hand-drawn Flat Avatar design f
ps: 
1. Please chat me Before order And ask me about my gig
2. the price applicable to each face (not photo)

3. see the pricing first and choose one you want than press order button and choose my gig extra if you want ^^

4. please provide a high quality photo so it will be easier to draw
5. $5 for a background design

6. RECOMMENDED Extra  unlimited revisions and Source File only $10

send the best photo please, not blured and high resolution. so i can do the best.



I will give you the best service

Reviews


nairazkid:The result is not good. The face not look similar with the real photo.

rpunfold:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

hokies1992:Good fast work

kalongart:Thank you so much!, I am glad you were happy with the final result! Hopefully we can work on future projects together

davidgeorge533:Quick, easy and good output!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий