суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will send you up to 10 versions and 1 high-resolution transparent .png of your choice.

I will send you up to 10 versions and 1 high-resolution transparent .png of your choice.












About:

I will do brush hand lettering/ calligraphy with words and style of your choice.

You can choose the style from the gallery or send me an example. I am open to suggestions. Good for logo, packaging label, greeting card or invitation, t-shirts and many more.

For 5$ I will send you a 600x600 px 72 dpi .jpeg and do only minor revisions for free.
For additional 5 $ I will send you a high resolution transparent .png file but if you want to go further you can pay just 5 $ more and order vectorization and cleaning up the work. What this means is that I will make the calligraphy smoother and more professional looking and vectorize it so you can scale it to whatever size you like and edit it.
I send a couple of version so you have the choice before I deliver the work.
I am looking forward to working with you :)


Reviews


simmsquinn:No fuss, quick delivery, would certainly work with agian

ladeviant:Outstanding Experience!

danielhlasko:Always a great experience.

ladeviant:Outstanding Experience!

danielhlasko:Great work, very accommodating.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий