среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Create Beautiful Children Book Illustrations For You











About:

I am Professional children book Artist. I ensure the best quality work. I would love to build an awesome working relationship with you by providing Expertise, Honesty, Sincerity and Hard Working. 



I ensure: 
  • Creativity. 
  • Full dedication. 
  • High quality works. 
  • Print-ready/web files. 
  • Application of the work. 
  • Concept to be developed. 
  • Commitment with deadlines. 
  • Unlimited copyright or licensing. 


Note: All the packages price that are given in this gig only  for one illustration. If You need full book price please message me in my Fiverr inbox. I can provide you custom offer.

Reviews


:

This is my 3rd order and definitely not my last!! Majbah is an AMAZING illustrator and he has great communication skills! Looking forward to working with him again.

:

Excellent job. Very patient. I appreciate his work.

:

Majbah_raju is a pleasure to work with, communication and results are outstanding!

:

Exceptional work. Very quick and professional.

:

Raju is always a blessing to work with! Quick, understanding and very profissional. I highly recommend him! :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий