среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Create Amazing Illustration For Children











About:

Illustrator with more than 6 years of experience and 10 illustrated books (in last 3 years).

I work with watercolors, oils, pencils. All my sketches and characters designs are hand drawn. I do digital art (Adobe Mater) as well.

Usually my work is a mix of drawing on paper and digital coloring.

I also offer the option of designing the pages layout and typesetting. 

My working process can be described with the next theses:

-   making pencil sketches, which you’ll be reviewing until we agreed on the layout of the book.

-   test coloring of one illustration, so we’ll decided what palette is the best.

-   final coloring of the illustrations.

-   creating a cover of the book.

-   final PDF for you review and approve.

I don’t consider work done, until the client is really satisfied with the result.



Please, contacting me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Seller did an amazing job with my illustrations!! I recommend her work.

:

She was amazing. Exceeded expectations!

:

She did a great job!!

:

Amazing artist and fantastic deliveries. I look forward to ordering again!

:

amazing work!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий