вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

Design A Vector Map In Illustrator











About:

Hello there ! Welcome to my MAP illustration gig!

You have a map and you need to convert it into vectors, then you are in a right place.

I will create a high quality isometric vector map for you. All I need from you is a clear brief, a sample of design or colors, if you have one.

 

What type of illustration work I do?

  • Explicative maps like for weddings or touristic purposes
  • Maps for graphical uses like for architects.

 

Please, ask me first before you decide to order on my package. The price may vary depending on the size or details needed of your map.

Feel free to message me if you have any concerns or questions regarding this gig.

 

Thank you

Have a nice day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jully's map was great, and she was able to give me a really workable file to go on with for future updates. It was done very promptly and with good regular communication. Well done and thanks! :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks, it was a pleasure working with you :)

:

Jullly gets it right every time! Excellent work!

:

Jullly's work in this project was outstanding! Got it right the first time. Definitely working with her again.

:

Thanks for the review. It would be a pleasure to work with you again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий