четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Hand Draw Amazing Childrens Illustrations For You











About:

IMPORTANT COMUNICATION:

This year is almost to the end, and I will take a break until the 3th of genuary. 

But, since I want to give to my buyers the opportunity of defining new projects, the gig will be not paused and I will be available to read your questions and offers. :) And we will be ready to start from the next year!

I wish you an incredible Christmas and an amazing New Year!

Thanks so much for your support!



Hi! my name is Valentina. I'm an italian artist and I'm here to satisfy any request you might have. I've uploaded mostly childrens illustrations but feel free to contact me if you're looking for something different and I will absolutely try to satisfy you.

EVERY character or illustration is hand drawn and colored with high-quality winsor and newton watercolors or stabilo pencils on Fabriano high-quality paper, but could be colored differently if required.

The size of the drawings is normally A5 or A4, but may change on request.  

For any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

Hope you will enjoy my works!

Thank you!

Reviews


:

I absolutely love the art that she made for us. It exceeded my expectations. Could not be more pleased. And she is a lovely person to work with!

:

The artist was very responsive and receptive to my requests and my concerns and I was very pleased with her work.

:

Wow! These are even better than I imagined!! Thank you so much!

:

The illustrations are absolutely enchanting! Thank you so much!!

:

This was my 4th time using this seller I have been 100% satisfied every time. Incredible work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий