воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

Create Illustrations Or Posters From What You Request











About:

My style typically focuses on psychedelic or ''trippy'' work, however I am very versatile, and can work in various different styles such as realism, vector art, minimalism, etc. My Number 1 goal is to make my clients happy, which I guarantee, as well as helping a newly graduated person earn an income doing what they love! I can create sticker designs, posters, album art and any other illustrative designs. 



*PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING TO ENSURE THE RIGHT GIG IS SELECTED FOR THE WORK*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic Seller! Skilled collaborator and vision! Great and quick communication as well as turn around times! Will definitely be back!

Seller's Response:

It was very easy to work with Drew, highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

I appreciate it :)

:

Drew is work in With very much passion! Would recommend!

:

really really great!! Super talented, and works super fast!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий