воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

Image Editing Photoshop And Illustrator Work











About:

I will do any Photoshop and Illustrator editing to enhance your pictures and provide you high quality results.



What I Do :



  • Remove Background
  • Change background
  • Remove Objects
  • Adjust lighting/contrast
  • Enhance color
  • Adjust,lighting/contrast
  • Add realistic effects
  • Place you anywhere
  • Resizing
  • Retouching with realistic perfect skin
  • Improve complexion
  • Professional product photo retouching
  • Cropping and Re-sizing
  • Retouching
  • Face Swap
       and many more......



I also do App / WebPage design projects (Contact Me) and also accept bulk orders :)



 If your PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATOR requirement is NOT listed Above, feel free to message me at anytime. I will get back to you ASAP.



This Gig is NOT for new design creation. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have worked with this seller for quite some time. Always phenomenal work, expedient results. Highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Continue to work with this seller because of the quality of work, excellent communication and meeting every deadline placed. I can't recommend enough. Fantastic experience as always.

:

Thank you so much!

:

We asked for a twinkling "snowflake" and received a twinkling star instead but we had to approve it because this small project took too long to complete and we missed our deadline. Thank you!

:

Rather you committed it is work of photoshop and you asked for GIFstill I have done GIF with my idea...as you have really not provided clear instruction about the task. So how can I assume what exact you want? From next time please take care to provide clear description of the task.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий