четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Illustrate Your Book By Watercolor











About:

With this Gig I provide best professional watercolor illustration for book, cover or every artworks in my style. Just contact and tell me all you need, I will help you do the best art for your project.



My basic size is 20 x 20 cm or 8.5 x 11.5 inches, 300 dpi, you can choose one or let me know the page size you need. On the case your size too larger than my basic size, it may take an extra cost.



------

Reference price:



Hand draw watercolor black and white: $40



Hand draw watercolor colorful: $50



More details: +$10



Commercial: +$10



Larger size: +$10 or more (deal price)



... read more on extra list or tell me what you want for an offer price.

------



You can see my arts in my profile. I only draw in my style and need time enough for best work. Contact me if you like my art. 

Thanks for reading and best regards,

T.K Diem Nguyen

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Diem was very receptive, very professional and not afraid to make suggestions. Her image makes my story come to life, which is what I had asked of her. Awesome work and timely! Thank-you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your order and tip. I'm happy to work with you too. Hope we will work together in long term.

Seller's Response:

Diem has, once again, excelled in her delivery of magnificent watercolor illustrations!

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Thank you for the opportunity to do an amazing work!

Seller's Response:

5 stars across the board




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий