воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

Draw Cute Children Book Illustration











About:







Hi,

I can draw for you cartoon style illustration, perfect for children/toddler book, 

you just have to send me your story and if you have ideas what you would like to be drawn for each page, message me so we can discuss first what you want



  • what I need from you is your story and idea what need to draw each page, and also if you can, provide some image/photo reference (like for a person or specific thing)




  • Basic Gig is Character only, full color
  • Standard gig for 1-2 characters, simple background, full colored,
  • Premium Gig include 1-3 character, within a detailed background, full color, text



    all I send in JPG/PNG/PDF file A4 size 300 dpi



If your story needs a different idea or more character or more complicated scene, 

better message me first so I can provide you a free sketch



If you have any question, just drop me a message :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great artist to illustrate the images I require for my book

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Yes, great help to illustrating my images

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much !!

Seller's Response:

Great service.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий