воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

Create Fantasy Illustrations For You With My Style











About:

If you need a book cover, an album cover, a poster or just send a magical portrait of a friend 



This is the gig for you!

 

I´ve made several Book covers for fantasy books and I can bring life to your characters, also if you need some different illustration like an illustrated logo, a character for your twich channel or an illustrated cover for you youtube channel. Don´t waste your time and contact me! 



To know a bit more about what I can do:

Check out my Behance page: kcilustracion

And my Instagram page: kcilustra 



The prices depends of the difficulty of the illustration. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was great to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Great to work with.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

The seller did a great job listening to my proposal and delivered a great rendering.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий