четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

Create 3D Type 2D Cute Cartoon Character











About:

Hi!

Here I will create cute cartoon animal characters for you!

character can be any animal or birds that you can use in you game or application!

character would be 2D character in style of 2.5D.

NO HUMAN CHARACTERS!

No Real Proportion Animals / Birds!

If you want human character or real proportion Animals / Birds please Message me before placing order!

Source file will be .PSD file!

Thank you!



PS :I will have right of final art to put as my portfolio or to show some one as my portfolio!

if you dont want me to use them as portfolio, please ask me before we start! :)



Reviews


:

Amazing communication and skills! thank you so much!

:

Great job Always

:

Excellent design talent. And easy to work with.

:

always great

:

Great job as expected from the original pictures on profile




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий